quarta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2009

Broken barren and hollow

There is nothing left inside
the barren waste now sheds its last drop
as the soil goes cold and dead
the tears finally stop.

I re-negate myself
as I so often do
but somehow this time
I just know it's through.

There is no rhyme or reason
no time and surely no season
the earth remains silent and dead
there is no more path to tread.

I fail once again
in the main course of study.
I once again am shown
that I am to be none, to do none, to know none.

I present my resignation
the position of shitty friend does not suit me anymore
There you go, life, I quit
leave me be and close the door.

There is no path and no companion
no one to read my soul
I choose now to remain silent
as a way to keep control.

There is nothing left for me
having destroyed all I had
All I touch becomes broken
and that's why I am so sad.

No more demanding from me
rest assured and breathe relief
I shall be the pain and more
and change my name to grief.

1 comentário: